Azure Virtual Network NAT (network address translation) simplifies outbound-only Internet connectivity for virtual networks. NAT can be configured for one or more subnets of a virtual network and provides on-demand connectivity for virtual machines.
Virtual Networks NAT is being released into general availability (GA) and provides the following capabilities:
- On-demand outbound to Internet connectivity without pre-allocation
- Fully managed and highly resilient
- One or more static public IP addresses for scale
- Configurable idle timeout
- TCP reset for unrecognized connections
- Multi-dimensional metrics and alerts in Azure Monitor
- Optional zone isolation for availability zones
Virtual Network NAT is now available in all Azure public cloud regions.
Learn more about Azure VNet NAT here.
The post appeared first here.