Reading Time: < 1 minute Azure Virtual Network NAT (network address translation) simplifies outbound-only Internet connectivity for virtual networks. NAT can be configured for one or more subnets of a virtual network and provides on-demand connectivity for virtual machines.
- New CU for SQL Server 2016 SP2: CU142020-08-07
- New CU for SQL Server 2019: CU62020-08-05
- Azure Shared Disks goes GA! SLA updates for single VMs and more!2020-07-17
- Azure Data Studio July 2020 released2020-07-16
- New CU for SQL Server 2017: CU212020-07-02