Reading Time: 2 minutes Well, we always say that is not good to use SQL Server logins and is best to enable only Windows Authentication mode on the SQL Server instance as a best practice. It seems that although it *is* a good practice if you are running a native Windows environment, it also makes your life easier if you have an Availability Group deployment in your hands, as you will see.
- New CU for SQL Server 2016 SP2: CU142020-08-07
- New CU for SQL Server 2019: CU62020-08-05
- Azure Shared Disks goes GA! SLA updates for single VMs and more!2020-07-17
- Azure Data Studio July 2020 released2020-07-16
- New CU for SQL Server 2017: CU212020-07-02