Reading Time: 2 minutes This offering of constrained vCPU capable VMs has been around for quite a while in Azure. Use it for your SQL Server or Oracle servers that are not CPU intensive but need the rest of the resources RAM, IO, network to be of a larger VM but with a lower price because of fewer cores to license.
- New CU for SQL Server 2017: CU222020-09-11
- RECALLED! New CU for SQL Server 2019: CU72020-09-03
- New CU for SQL Server 2016 SP2: CU142020-08-07
- New CU for SQL Server 2019: CU62020-08-05
- Azure Shared Disks goes GA! SLA updates for single VMs and more!2020-07-17